New Balance 1260v6 (Women's)
The 1260v6 is a serious game changer for overpronators, delivering premium stability and superb cushioning without sacrificing style. For this new version, we’ve maintained the support you need while upping the cushioning and upgrading to even better materials. On long runs or short runs, this women’s running shoe provides support to moderate overpronators and takes comfort to the next level.
Runners with average arch height looking for a blend of cushioning and support can't go wrong with Stability shoes. Get a smooth transition from heel strike to toe off. Enjoy a well-guided stride and perfect arch support to keep you going for miles
- Open Mesh covers the majority of the upper for lightweight breathability.
- Fantom Fit are two materials combined with a No-Sew processes that provide an ultralight supportive fit.
- No-Sew upper materials are soft, supple and hold the foot securely on the platform.
- Asymmetrical Heel Counter secures the heel and works to correct overpronation.
- Ortholite Sockliner has anti-microbial properties and provides additional underfoot cushioning.
- Strobel Last with the upper stitched to full length ABZORB foam, for enhanced cushioning and a soft underfoot feel.
- PL-8 is a running-specific last with a standard heel width, toe-box height, and forefoot width.
- N2 Cushioning system in the heel consists of responsive, durable cushioning that sits lower to the ground than traditional cushioning systems.
- N2 Burst in the forefoot consists of responsive cushioning for increased energy return at toe off.
- Post Applied stability post is molded independent of the rest of the midsole and applied later in the production process. This creates more reliable support and a more fluid ride.
- ABZORB is a full-length, top-of-the-line midsole foam for great durability and improved cushioning.
- T-Beam consist of a light, flexible TPU shank in the midfoot for torsional stability and additional arch support.
- Blown rubber runs the length of the shoe for increased cushioning and responsiveness.
- Ndurance is a highly durable carbon rubber located in the heel for increased durability.